We Care About Your Injury Or Wrongful Death Case
Experiencing a life-changing injury can be a very difficult experience. Losing a loved one in an accident is one of the worst experiences any of us can have. No attorney can make a tragic event go away, but in some situations, it can be extremely helpful to have legal representation.
In some cases, it is a good idea to bring a lawsuit against a negligent party for causing an injury or a death. A personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit can yield compensation to cover needs and expenses; it can also send a strong message and bring a sense of relief and resolution to a painful event. Our firm is highly experienced with litigation related to serious injuries such as brain injury.
When An Injury Has A Lasting Effect On You, Talk To Us
If you or a loved one was seriously hurt because of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, talk to Ronald W. Ramirez, Attorney at Law. Our firm is compassionate with clients but tough on negligent parties and their insurance companies. Equipped with more than 35 years of practice experience in New York City and the surrounding areas, we handle cases involving:
- Wrongful death/fatalities
- Broken bones and fractures
- Burns and other serious soft tissue injuries
- Amputation resulting from severe injuries to limbs and extremities
- Debilitating neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries leading to paraplegia, quadriplegia and other forms of paralysis
- Damage to knees and other joints
- Shoulder injuries and other injuries
The Consultation Is Free And Confidential
Contact us at 917-300-0778 to discuss your case with an experienced trial lawyer. We have offices in midtown Manhattan and Forest Hills, Queens.