As we often tell our clients, brain injuries can be invisible to the observer; they can even be missed by doctors; they can cause devastating consequences in the lives of injured people. The very existence of a brain injury will generally be denied by insurance companies that don’t care about fairness, families or medical needs.
For these reasons and more, it is essential to get definitive answers about the possibility of a brain injury in your family. Our lawyers can answer your questions and help you understand your options for dealing with the problem. First and foremost, it is essential to get good medical treatment from a specialist. Second of all, you may need to file a lawsuit if the injury has adversely affected your life.
Real Accountability And Real Results In Brain Injury Cases
Ronald W. Ramirez, Attorney at Law, is a New York City firm that focuses on helping injured people and holding negligent parties responsible for their actions. We can answer your questions about brain injury. Our experience includes:
- Numerous six-figure verdicts and settlements in personal injury and wrongful death cases
- A recent $6 million settlement for a client who sustained a brain injury in an accident outside a Manhattan apartment building
- Many cases involving clients who didn’t know they had a serious brain injury
- More than 35 years of practice in New York state
- Hundreds of jury trials in state and federal courts in New York
Call Us | We Can Help You Get A Plan
If you think you have a brain injury on your hands, get to the bottom of it. Talk to someone with the experience to help you figure out what is wrong. Email us or call us at 917-300-0778 for help. Our offices are in Manhattan and Forest Hills, Queens.