Many Brain Injuries Are Caused By Falls
A fall can cause serious injuries. A fall that involves head trauma can change a person’s life; it can alter their personality, moods and behavior. If you or a family member experienced a fall, you may be painfully aware of this by now.
A fall-related brain injury can be caused by:
- A work-related safety problem involving a construction site, loose materials, improper harnessing or unsafe equipment
- An uneven or broken walkway, street or sidewalk that wasn’t fixed or maintained like it should have been
- Hazardous stairway, escalator or elevator conditions
- A dangerous doorway or revolving door
- A problem with broken flooring, loose tiles or carpeting
- A wet or icy surface outside or inside a building
- A drop from a significant height
- Unsafe conditions in a store, shopping center or public place
- Inadequate safety measures at a hospital or nursing home, leading to a fall by a resident or patient
Help For Families Dealing With A Head Injury
The New York City firm of Ronald W. Ramirez, Attorney at Law, helps people deal with life-changing head injuries. We refer families to medical specialists who can provide diagnosis, comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation for fall-related brain injuries and other serious conditions.
We provide aggressive legal representation against negligent parties and their insurance companies. Trial attorney Ron Ramirez has won millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. See our verdicts and settlements page to learn more.