A brain injury can occur in numerous ways. One of the most disturbing causes of brain injury is an assault, which involves a person deliberately harming someone else. Each year in New York, hundreds of people suffer head trauma from:
- Fights and altercations in which a person is punched in the head or hit with an object
- Criminal activity involving muggings, shootings and beatings
- Blows to the head that produce skull fractures and other observable damages to the head
- Being restrained or arrested by law enforcement officers or corrections personnel
- Vehicular assault and drunk driving
- Muggings, robberies and sexual assaults that produce serious injury
- Incidents on private or public property
Helping Brain Injury Victims Who Were Hurt By Someone Else
At Ronald W. Ramirez, Attorney at Law, we serve clients in and around New York City who have been hurt because of the negligence and recklessness of others. Our attorneys concentrate on brain injury lawsuits, aggressively pursuing accountability from parties who have caused harm to others.
Equipped with decades of real trial experience, we work hard to recover maximum compensation to help our clients and their families move on with their lives. Compensation typically covers medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost income, pain and suffering, wrongful death and other damages and losses.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case For Free
We offer a free, confidential consultation. Contact us at 917-300-0778 for assistance. Our lawyers are based in midtown Manhattan and Forest Hills, Queens.