Ronald W. Ramirez
- Serious Personal Injury Litigation
- Brain Injuries and Head Trauma
- Automobile, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian-Vehicle Accidents
- Premises and Construction Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Ron Ramirez was born and raised in Queens. He graduated from Francis Lewis High School in 1969. We went on to receive his engineering degree from Iowa State University and his law degree from SUNY at Buffalo, School of Law in 1976. Ron is married and the father of two sons.
After law school, Ron was a criminal defense attorney at the Legal Aid Society, in Manhattan, where he developed his courtroom skills and became a seasoned trial litigator. Ron has tried hundreds of cases throughout the Metropolitan area in both the State and Federal courts.
As a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, National Brain Injury Association and Queens County Bar Association, Ron has concentrated his practice on traumatic brain injuries and personal injury litigation involving automobile, premises and construction accidents.
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 1976
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Engineering Degree
- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1982
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1987 to Present
- Queens County Bar Association, Member, 1987 to Present
- Brain Injury Association of America, Member
Current Employment Position
- Legal Aid Society of New York, Senior Trial Attorney, 1977 to 1983